home | experience-centre of excellence
Centre of Excellence
Industry bodies and organisations:
- Member of Australian Gas Energy Australia - a body that represents and promotes the interests of all sectors of the LPG industry in Australia.
- Member of Fire and Blast Information Group (FABIG) - a non-profit, membership-based organisation committed to promoting the protection of life, property and the environment through the development and sharing of expert knowledge on fires and explosions.
- Sherpa personnel are on the Australian Standards committee.
- Sherpa Consulting works closely with CGE Risk Management Solutions in developing cutting edge Bowtie solutions for applications to major hazard and critical infrastructure industries using BowtieXP
Certifications, papers and publications:
- Sherpa personnel are Certified Function Safety Professionals (CFSP).
- Sherpa personnel have delivered key note papers at international risk management conferences in Europe, UK, USA and Australia, demonstrating Sherpa’s commitment to continuing technical development and promoting risk management to industry and government.
- Sherpa personnel have produced several publications on design safety, process safety, environmental engineering and sustainability, and reliability (IChemE, AIChE).
- Memberships to Standards Australia International, IChemE (UK), IEAust (Australia), IMechE (UK), CFSE (USA) and Quality Society of Australasia (QSA).